Applications for this project were submitted through COORDINARE's Tenderlink site. Applicants for shortlisted projects will be required to develop a short form project plan using a provided template. Up to 12 practices across the region will be funded. Funded projects will have 12 months from contract start date to complete their project.
Applications will be assessed based on responses to the following requirements.
You will be required to briefly:
- identify which nurse-led model you would like to implement and what chronic disease you will address
- explain what your practice data and/or local community data tells you about why your project would benefit your patients
- demonstrate how you plan to involve consumers in the design and implementation of your model of care.
As part of the project you will be required to:
- develop a project plan and implementation plan with your Health Coordination Consultant
- participate in monitoring and evaluation activities including:
- measurement of clinical indicators
- measurement of patient experience
- measurement of staff experience
- meet regularly with your Health Coordination Consultant or relevant COORDINARE staff
- submit a final report on provided template.
- have not previously received COORDINARE funding for a general practice-led initiative
- must be an accredited general practice within the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network catchment
- application must be submitted by 5pm on Sunday 12 January 2020.
The following activities are ineligible for funding under this project:
- leasing or purchase of vehicles
- depreciation of expenses
- activities already undertaken or expenses already incurred
- research costs
- items of capital equipment valued greater than $5,000
- items of capital not directly related to patient outcomes
- payments for professional services (i.e. where a payment is made for a medical service item listed in the Medicare Benefit Schedule)
- conference attendances
- board fees.